Job Type: Permanent
- To conduct or assist in risk-based IT and project assurance assignments to deliver on the internal audit plan approved by clients’ Audit Committees.
- To conduct or assist in delivering consulting services related to risk, control and governance over portfolio, programme and project selection and delivery.
- Assignment planning, executing, reporting and follow ups.
- Prepare audit reports and advise on practical recommendations.
- Assist manager in reporting to various audit and risk committees.
- Provide input into annual audit planning.
- Review BCP and DRP
- Be in a position to write Policies and Procedures for IT function.
- 3 – 5 years’ technically relevant experience as auditor or technical professional
- Good understanding of COBIT methodology, ITIL, COSO frameworks, the King Report etc.
- Understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Project Management principles.